There is a new way to search for books and articles!
Over the summer we have launched single sign-on and Resource Finder, your one stop shop to find everything you need for your assignments.
To find out more pop along to one of our sessions:
- Tuesday 4th October, 12pm, Lecture Theatre B
- Thursday 6th October, 1pm in Lecture Theatre A
We have been busy over the summer implementing Single Sign On (SSO). So you now only need a single login at the MyUni portal, to access applications such as student email, the VLE (Moodle) and Resource Finder.
Resource Finder is an exciting way to find resources, such as books, eBooks and journal articles. It provides a one-stop shop for all your information searching needs and your library account.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Library and Learning Resources went live with a new library system earlier today.
We would like to introduce Resource Finder!
Resource Finder is an exciting new way to find resources, such as books, eBooks and journal articles and provides a one-stop shop for all information searching needs and your library account.
We will arranging drop in sessions shortly to introduce this new service. Watch this space for details.
Friday 8th July 2016 8.45am – 4.30pm
Saturday 9th July 2016 10am – 2pm
Week Beginning Monday 11th – Saturday 30th July
Monday – Thursday 8.45am – 7pm
Friday 8.45am – 4.30pm
Saturday 10am – 2pm
Week Beginning Monday 1st August – Saturday 24th September
Monday – Thursday 8.45am – 5pm
Friday 8.45am – 4.30pm
The I.T. labs will of course be open as usual throughout, 08:30am until Midnight.
If you have any queries or concerns then please contact us on 01978 293241 or email email@example.com
The library is now able to buy textbooks from students.
How does this work?
- Students will be able to bring their books to the library desk between 11am – 3pm, Monday to Friday and learning resources staff we will check the suitability of the book(s).
- Learning resources staff will only accept books that are on a reading list (please let us know the module code) and we don’t have too many copies at present.
- The books must be in good condition, e.g. very few pencil marks and no highlighting.
- Depending upon the cost of the book, up to £5 will be given.
There is a problem with access to EBSCO databases at the moment, including access via Athens. EBSCO are working to resolve this matter and hopefully access will be ok soon.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused
We will close today (1st April) and also next Friday (8th April) at 4.30pm. Don’t forget that IT labs L100 will be open until midnight, 7 days a week.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.